འབྲི་གུང་༧སྐྱབས་མགོན་ཡིད་བཞིན་ནོར་བུ་མཆོག་དུས་ཡུན་རིང་པོའི་རྗེས་གདན་སར་ཞབས་སོར་འཁོད་དེ། དད་ལྡན་མང་ཚོགས་རྣམས་ནས་སྐལ་བཟང་མཇལ་ཁ་ཞུ་རྒྱུར་རེ་སྨོན་ཆེན་པོ་ཡོད་པ་དེ་ལྟར་ཡང་། གནས་སྐབས་བདུན་གཉིས་ཙམ་རིང་མཇལ་ཁ་གནང་རྒྱུ་མེད་ཅིང་། བྱང་ཆུབ་གླིང་ནང་ཁུལ་ནས་ལས་དོན་ཐད་མཇལ་ཁ་ཞུ་དགོས་རིགས་ལའང་རྒྱལ་སྒོ་ཆེན་མོ་ནས་ཚ་བ་བརྟག་དཔྱད་ངེས་པར་གནང་དགོས་པ་དེ་དོན་དགོངས་འཇགས་ཞུ།
ཕྱག་དྲུང་ཡིག་ཚང་ནས་སྤྱི་ལོ་ ༢༠༢༢ ཟླ་ ༤ ཚེས་ ༡༨ ཉིན་ལ།
To the respected visitors of His Holiness
After very long time, His Holiness safely arrived Deharadun on 17th April 2022. With a strong wave of faith, Disciples are eagerly looking to have an audience with His Holiness. Holiness no longer holds public audiences for a couple of week.
In addition, if anyone from Jangchubling monastery willing to visit His Holiness for an important cause, you are kindly requested to go through the fever-check at gate before visiting His Holiness.
The office of H.H. Drikung Kyabgon Chetsang
- His Holiness will set off for Ladakh by road through Manali on 15 May 2022 and take rest at Phyang monastery till 19 May 2022.
- His Holiness will pay his visit to Shargon Phuntsok Chosling, monastery on 20 May 2022 and will stay there till 25 May 2022.
- His Holiness will pay his visit to Shayok on 26 May 2022 and will be headed sadhana puja of Varahi (Phagmo) till 31 May 2022.
- His Holiness will visit the sacred place at Pangmik. After having lunch there, His Holiness will set off for Chushul where he will attend different programmes under the theme of ‘Go green Go organic.’ At the constant supplication of many faithful devotees and donors, His Holiness will give teaching on the transference of consciousness, the profound path. Thereafter, a long life offering shall be carried out.
- His Holiness will visit the site of ‘Go green Go organic’ at Chilam and Yerath village. Thereafter, His Holiness will set off for Ganon Tashi Choszong, Phyang monastery on 6 June 2022.
- His Holiness will chair the seminar on ‘Go green Go organic’ at Leh, the city of Ladakh on 7/8 April 2022.
- His Holiness will visit Takmachik village for two days i.e 10 June & 11 June 2022
- His Holiness will visit Skitchan village for two days i.e. 12 June &13June 2022 during which His Holiness will give teaching to the public audiences.
- His Holiness will visit Dha Hanu village for three days i.e. 14 June to 16 June 2022 during which His Holiness will give teaching to the public audiences.
- His Holiness will visit Wamdha village for two days i.e. 17 June& 18 June 2022 and will give teaching to the public audiences.
- His Holiness will visit Bodhkharbu village for four days i.e. 19 June to 22 June 2022 during which His Holiness will inaugurate the project of ‘Go green and Go organic’ and will give teaching to the public audiences.
- His Holiness will chair the annual spiritual mask dance festival at Yungdrung monastery from 23 June to 26 June 2022 and will visit Atitse monastery on 27 June 2022. After having lunch, His Holiness will visit Tseskar monastery.
- His Holiness will chair the Śrāvastī meditation practice for five days i.e. 28 June to 2 July 2022 and will be inaugurated the project of ‘Go green Go organic’ on 3 July 2022. At the same time, His Holiness will bless the site of the temple of the mandala and will give teaching to the public audiences. Thereafter, His Holiness will be back to Ganon Tashi Choszong, Phyang monastery.
- His Holiness will visit Shara on 6 July 2022 and will chair the offering puja of Achi on 7 July 2022.
- His Holiness will perform the consecration of stupas being repaired by the donors from Vietnam and taken on the responsibility and organized by Ratnashri organisation.
- His Holiness will inaugurate Dharma Foundation School on 9 July 2022.
This is to state that above schedule is given in a short manner. Therefore, you are requested to kindly contact the office of H.H. for details information about the teaching in different villages.
Likewise, an extensive invocation of Mahakala and Achi while performing the offering puja of Achi at Shara and the spiritual mask dance followed by a spiritual musical melody at Yungdrung monastery will be recorded for the future references. Therefore, in the noble presence of His Holiness, His Eminence Chosje Togdan Rinpoche and the experienced senior monks should be invited. At last, we humbly request all the related concerned members and workers to start engaging into this noble work from now in order to have a smooth conduction of the above said spiritual programmes.